Use this space to put some text. Update this text in HTML

Powered by Blogger.

MKRdezign

Technology

Breaking News

Check it now:

Populars

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Recent

Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

MY SILENT FRIEND





No one knows what’s hidden inside,

There’s a storm of pain and a brandishing tide

Hidden inside is a painful verse,

Which I never spoke, but felt its curse.



Hidden inside is a blazzing sun…..

Not like the one which provides the fun

In the cold chilling winter;

But like the one which burns the feet

With its scorching dazzling heat!!!



But throughout this time I had a support

And I spoke my complaints in His court

I had my complete faith in Him

That I would get justice

As no one is treated unfairly by Him.



In my life I have learned a lesson

Not to express my pains in front of everyone

As no one can share them, or make them lesson.



But still! My silent friend never left me alone

When ever I was sad, or my hope was gone

I felt Him around me every time,

And He revived me again when I was dying!!!



No doubt I have confessed to be his slave

From the time of my birth, to the time I would go to grave

And you know who is my Lord,

My silent friend is GOD!!!



1 comment: