Use this space to put some text. Update this text in HTML

Powered by Blogger.

MKRdezign

Technology

Breaking News

Check it now:

Populars

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Recent

Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

INSIDE OUT



All changes begins with you.
When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world,
As I grew older and wiser I realized the world would not change. And I decided to shorten my sight some what and change only my country. But in too seemed immovable.
As I entered my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt I sougt to change only my family, those closest to me but Alas! They would have none of it.

And now when I lie on my death bed and realize (perhaps for the first time) that if only I'd changed myself first, then by example I may have influenced my family and with their encouragement and support I might have bettered my country, and who knows I might have changed the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment