Use this space to put some text. Update this text in HTML

Powered by Blogger.

MKRdezign

Technology

Breaking News

Check it now:

Populars

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Recent

Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

IN THIS WILL LIES OUR PEACE!




Once I said to God why He did this to me?
To be susceptible to the menacing shadows of defeat.
At times when success is in need
And fortune ought to be at its peak,
When my input ought to be lauded,
And when my circumstances decided,
Soul succumbs to defeat
Ere it reaches the blissful seat
But God healed the blisters of my heart
And his soft canopy of blessings on my part
With the assistance of time
Subjugated my evil passions prime
To complain is a crime
And gave me an immortal lesson
First Deserve then Desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment