Use this space to put some text. Update this text in HTML

Powered by Blogger.

MKRdezign

Technology

Breaking News

Check it now:

Populars

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Recent

Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

THE LAMP



The little boy was captivated by the overwhelming serenity of the environment. Darkness and silence
             Were joining hands to make the environment mesmerizing. The boy seemed bewitched. The only movement in the environment was that of the trembling flames of the four clay pot lamps resting on a square shape. It seemed as if some secret was about to be reveled. Suspense is the word that could describe the essence of the scene. The little boy was all ears and eyes. Perhaps, he was trying to reach some unsaid words or unfolded reality. Suddenly, a string wind started blowing and each of the four lamps appeared struggling to survive against the outrageous onslaughts of the wind. The title boy couldn’t move or say anything except ‘Yes’! He could hear the moaning of a lamp which was saying.
            The spiritual righteousness among humans will evaporate. The world in such a case will be just like a barren land with no scope left for any spiritual experience so, the survival of my flame is the survival of piety and beauty”.. It said, “My presence too is vital for the world. Just imagine if I am blown out, how can this world see the next sun as I’m Love and I keep people walking up each morning to start the toil of life just in return for love in any shape. In my absence existence will be poisoned It was grappling with the recurring buffets of stormy wind. It couldn’t speak properly but listening carefully the boy could figure out what that lamp was saying. Its little speech was full of sadness and worry. Every word was packed with agony. It said, “I’m Peace and without me this world is a wretched place. What if I disappear? Yes! Only wars and conflicts will follow my disappearance. Human beings on this planet will be looking for some shelter; no one would know the meanings of development and beauty. Absolute savagery will come to life , justice will vanish. So, my existence is paramount to the survival of human civilization. The only flame that was illuminating the environment was that of the fourth lamp. The flame was not very big in size but its luster was unique, radiant like a diamond.
            

The boy was impressed by its firmness. He wanted to listen to the fourth lamp back to life as I’m Hope and hope doesn’t let die other cherished values of life. So, my friends, cheer up and let me help you embark upon a new way of life. Yes! His glittering eyes were full of “Hope”.

No comments:

Post a Comment