Use this space to put some text. Update this text in HTML

Powered by Blogger.

MKRdezign

Technology

Breaking News

Check it now:

Populars

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Recent

Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

WITH LOVE


             I have always experienced, and I truly believed that “No person is bad in fact, it’s the circumstances that make one bad.” We are remember bad qualities of another person, neglecting all the good qualities, although the critics are not at all perfect. In these two years of my life I have learnt a lot more than my last ten years. I used to be a student of a co-education school, where boys and girls studied together. In the last three years of my school I was made the school perfect, then deputy head girl and finally head girl, I used to know each and every detail of my surroundings. As I was the perfect, I was bound to communicate with all the students and teachers, even boys were my good friends more than girls.”

           There is a common element in all girls (including me) called “ Jealousy” Yes Jealousy which arises especially when a girl thinks that she is superior to another girl or mostly, when we give company to a new friend.  All friends starting complains ”you have forgotten us, you are not the same you are fed up”.

           But the truth is, this is not right: (if I’m giving more time to the other friend it does not mean that I am neglecting my old friends. And “when you cannot tolerate this you just break up giving an ordinary  reason. I appreciate good conduct I keep on saying I am right and you are misled by your wrong views about me. I strongly believe that if a person keeps other relations, Allah Almighty protects his/her relationships, No doubt everyone is not perfect. But it does not mean that you just simply break up despite all affection and care. If you are really honest then you must resolve the misunderstandings taking into consideration that friends are friends.

          To blame someone is quite easy, to hurt someone is quite easy, to just say that we can’t be friends is quite easy, but to swim in the sea of sorrows, in the heart of a fix is really difficult…! I don’t give preference to those people who judge others by their looks because we don’t know about the intentions. In fact I believe that no one in the world has the right to judge someone when he/she does not have even a little knowledge of him/her. When different people meet at one place who have come from far away, they make new friends but they can never ignore their old friends. They can’t hurt them on their little mistakes whether they are wrong or right.

      Every one has a heart, everyone has feelings, everyone can be hurt. The difference is how they express it, my only intention for writing my views is to make my friends know and understand that when you make friends, then you must take care of his/her emotions too. If he/she is short tempered or less tolerant and you are really eager to be friends with him/her then have a peep into his/her heart and don’t go for his/her behavior because there are many secrets engraved in his/her heart that force him/her to have many thundering expressions on his/her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment